A Rawalpindi based Software house is looking for PHP Developer. We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a team lead of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Handling a team of 4-5 people
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, etc)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress etc
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- High-level understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/ databases and their declarative query languages
- The relational database skills with MySQL
- Knowledge of APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, GitHub, etc.