Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executives:
· managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing and presenting reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive’s office and internal departments
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executives. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Works closely and effectively with the CEO & the Executives, to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
· Handles and manages variety of special projects for the CEO
· Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
M/s M. A. Aleem Khan & Sons (Pvt) Ltd (MAAKSONS) was established in year 1951 by M. A. Aleem Khan, Managing Director/ Chairman of the Company. The Company Incorporated as a Private Limited by the Registrar Joint Stock Companies Lahore in year 1984. The Company is Registered with Pakistan Engineering ...Read More