Mace Engineering Technologies Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of Mace Engineering Group, Australia. With our headquarters in Melbourne, we support and help automobile enthusiasts across the globe to realize their dream cars. Originally focused on design and manufacture of performance upgrades of Holden V6 and Ford straight-6, now the desire of serving a larger market has become our priority.
Mace Engineering Technology is currently seeking the services of a highly motivated and energetic person as a Technical Support Executive.
This role will require the experience of working in a fast-paced and hands-on environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
• Recommend and showcase items that match customer needs.
• Manage point-of-sale processes.
• Keep up to date with product information.
• Accurately describe product features and benefits.
Qualification, Experience and Skills required:
• Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills.
• Functioning knowledge of automotive engines and systems is preferred.
• Self-motivated, focused and a dependable team member.
• Extensive computer abilities including Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal proficiency and manner.
• Familiar with the necessities of customer support and sales-related positions.
• Drive and passion to become highly skilled at the level we necessitate.
• Technical or engineering qualifications and an avid interest in performance motor vehicles and motorsport.
Mace Engineering Technologies is a subsidiary of Mace Engineering Group, Australia. With our headquarters in Melbourne, we support automobile enthusiasts across the globe, helping them to realize their dream cars. Originally focused on design and manufacture of performance upgrades of Holden V6 and Ford straight-6, now the desire of serving a larger market has become our priority.