The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
• Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness, online reputation and lead generation
• Content management (including website)
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Reputation management
• Working in coordination with the other marketing units in the company to create uniform strategies for all company’s brands across all mediums.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
• Turning fans into customers.
• Turning customers into advocates.
MMC is a creative agency providing branding, marketing and advertising services to clients globally. We have a vision to become an internationally acclaimed agency providing out-of-the-box creative solutions and a mission to build a team which is not just capable but determined to achieve this visio ...Read More