1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance & Accounts department to comply with deadlines and company policies and procedures.
2. Provide day-to-day direction on matters pertaining to team member.
3. Ensure that all financial records, receipts, payments and cash flows are accurate, updated and processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
4. Receivable and payable management.
5. Ensure payables and receivables are processed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
6. Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers, vendors and contractors in terms of payments.
7. Payroll and Fixed asset management.
8. To have a proper liaison with auditors.
9. To have close liaison with the taxation department.