Madison Square Developers is looking for an energetic fresh graduate for the position of Assistant HR Executive to execute a wide range of HR and administration activities. This is a permanent role based in our office in Lahore. The successful candidate should have a 4 year Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institute. Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Provide day-to-day support to Managers and Employees on all HR related matters.
- Adhere to and ensure the implementation of company policies.
- Posting and maintaining jobs at our website and relevant online portals.
- Shortlisting candidates, scheduling and conducting Interviews.
- Prepare offer letters, conduct reference checks, and other pre-employment documentation.
- Responsible for employee onboarding, processing all new hire paperwork, and conducting orientations.
- Prepare paperwork for exit interviews and conduct exit meetings, as needed.
- Organizing Team building and other activities to Improve teamwork, trust, communication, and motivation.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to interface with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Manage confidential information.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and standards.
- Hiring and recruitment
- Employees training
- Dismissal process