OK! Magazine is looking for an enthusiastic intern to help contribute to the running of our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat channels which have a combined following of over 1 million. As our social media intern you will contribute to informing our readers about new stories, track trending subjects, help develop and plan our social media posts in conjunction with the OK! editorial team, and help produce and edit short video clips for posting on our channels.You will attend and help cover OK! events throughout the year and are a regular follower of our social media channels, and are familiar with our focus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Informing readers about new stories, tracking trending subjects and planning our social media posts.
- Finding relevant OK! stories and putting them in front of as large an audience as possible.
- Producing and editing short video clips for posting on social media.
- Writing stories.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A passion for OK! related content
- Regular reader of OK! Magazine and follower of our social media channels.
- Experience of editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere).
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Understanding of SEO and how people use search engines and social media.
- Strong writer and editor