We are looking for the following qualities;
- Must have excellent problem solving & basic computer science skills.
- Must have worked with Node.js, Angular.js
- Must have worked with Java (J2EE) OR PHP (Codeigniter / Yii frameworks)
- Basic understanding of GIS concepts will be advantageous.
- Some working knowledge of Google Maps will also be advantageous.
- Should have knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server, and Oracle
Also note that this is an Islamabad based position, therefore only those people who are based in Islamabad or are willing to move to Islamabad, should apply.
- Develop application and services using ESRI technologies stack such as ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS JS, ArcSDE etc
- Work on solutions for spatio-temporal data access and management of large datasets that are persisted in a database or distributed file system
- In addition to traditional overall development and architect responsibilities you will be responsible for unstructured information across platforms i.e., flat files with live data etc and traditional sources such as relational databasesShould have knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server, and Oracle
- Interact with other team members to develop robust software frameworks and solutions
- Ability to work independently and in groups to effectively participate in the software development life cycle
- Integrating applications and performing data migrations
- Build software components that follow industry-standard modern design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment model
- The candidate must be able to work without constant supervision and should have good problem solving skills.