1. Coordinates office management activities.
2. Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
3. Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
4. Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
5. Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
6. Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
7. Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
8. Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
9. Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
10. Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
11. Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
12. Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
13. Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
14. Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
15. Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
16. Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
17. Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work.
18. Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations and making MOU’s
19. Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
20. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
21. Arranging appointments for Club members, official visitors and other staff with General Manager.
22. Handling and solving complaints of Members.