The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies.
· Managing daily cash balances.
· Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
· Maintain banking relationships;
· Maintaining accounts system;
· Working with business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
· Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
· Liaising with other financial institutions, departments and business units.
· Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
· Assist in Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities including tax returns etc.
· Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
· Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
· Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed;
· Arranging reports for complete tax filings.
· Preparation and disbursement of salaries.
· Master’s degree in finance or accounting,
· 3 years of relevant experience in reputable firm/organization.
· Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.