Company Intro: Managefuture Technology Group Inc. is a Canadian Company Headquartered in British Columbia, providing Technical Support Services to small and medium sized businesses in Canada and the US.
Objective: The position is primarily responsible for resolving the Canadian / USA based Clients IT Issues as well as working with a team of professionals at the company HQ on projects.
Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.) In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- Extensive experience on layer 2 / 3 protocols like STP, VTP, VLANs, and Cisco Nexus series. Routing protocols like OSPF and BGP security protocols SSL, VPN, TLS and IPSec / NAT is required.
- Strong ability to identify, determine and document customer requirements.
- Solid written and verbal communication proficiencies, quick learning abilities and self-motivated team player.
- Google for Work (G Suite), Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365. Windows 7, 8, 10, AV, multifunction printer’s setup and trouble shooting.
- VMWare, HyperV, Office 365 migration and troubleshooting, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office Suite, Azure,
- Firewall’s / router configuration knowledge is required
- Linux / Mac experience a huge asset
- Certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, VCP, CCNA, CCNP etc. are an asset
- Deep knowledge of core Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services, Terminal Services and Office 365
Applicants are also required to have an understanding of networking Issues resolution and understanding of maintaining compliance requirements.
Responsibilities are included but not limited to;
- Act as the back-end support to our Canadian based tech’s, understand and resolve the technical issues for managed clients and datacenter hosted clients.
- Regular ongoing coordination with the Technical Staff located in Canada to ensure that the issues are resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Project work related to Network / Server Environment modifications / build for clients on Windows Server 2016 / 2019
- Resolve various issues client-facing technologies including computers, IT peripherals, mobile devices, AV equipment, software, network / telephony hardware, and printers
- Must participate in Monthly Maintenance especially that impacts Network services environment.
- Maintain records and databases containing product information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization’s hardware and software.
- Deploy and manage remote management and monitoring (RMM) system for ongoing server and workstation maintenance
- Participate in Weekly Tech meetings to discuss and respond to bigger technical / administrative issues
- Participate in periodic off-hours maintenances and in on-call rotation
- Installing and administering Antivirus solutions
o Should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant level qualification with at least 2 - 5 years’ end-user / Remote support / Technical coordination experience.
o Excellent spoken / written English communication skills
o Requires ability to work independently and to increase knowledge and skills through self-learning
o Must be knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networks with attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills along with a positive attitude with a high level of energy.
o Certifications numbers required for verification