1. Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
2. Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
3. Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
4. Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
5. Collaborate with staff to ensure business goals are met.
6. Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Management & Development Foundation (MDF), a non-political, non-profit making and non-governmental organization (NGO) reco- gnized at the national level, was founded in September 21st 2010 and registered under the Societies Act XXI of 1860 Registration No: 6060. Management & Development Foundation ( ...Read More