Cutera Aesthetics is an innovative startup in the expanding world of medical aesthetics.
Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin.
Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, contouring Face or Body, reducing pigmentation, treating acne or reducing the signs of aging, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. We perform both Non-invasive & Minimally-invasive aesthetic procedures.
We are now recruiting for full-time Manager Accounts to join our team at DHA, Clifton and Bahadurabad centers in Karachi. You supervise the Front Desk operations to maximize revenues and profits while attaining optimal client satisfaction.
Cutera Aesthetics offers Market competitive Salary + Bonus + Incentives + Staff discounts.
Experience, Qualifications and Personal Qualities.
We are looking for a Manager Accounts to manage all financial/Administrative duties, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Furthermore, supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions, prepare budget forecasts, Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements, report on the company’s financial health and liquidity. Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons