A reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Karachi is interested in accepting Resume of candidates who are energetic and can add their technical skills/ abilities in our Company by joining our team as “Manager Audit and Assurance”.
The prospective candidate/ individual must be able to lead and manage multiple Audit engagements to deliver quality services to our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career enhancement to the right candidate.
“Please make sure that you have understood the criteria and the job role properly before applying”.
What we are looking for the candidates who have/ are:
- Sound understanding and experience in planning and coordinating all stages of Audit.
- Knowledge of Audit standards and regulations.
- Ability to manage and lead teams remotely.
- Expertise in Global Audit methodology.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and ISAs and local laws, where applicable.
- Ability to plan, scope and manage large and complex Audit engagements.
- An inner drive to meet deadlines while also delivering high-quality outputs.
- An inner drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills.
- Being able to establish personal credibility with clients.
- Proactive, problem-solving, analytical and a business-driven mindset.
- Strategic and critical thinking.
- Flexibility, ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, specifically business/ report writing.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to client services.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
Must be holding one of the following certification or qualification to be considered for this position:
- Qualified or finalist of C.A. program of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (The “ICAP”) along with the completion of registered article from ICAP; and/ or
- Qualified ACCA having diversified experience in leading Audit engagements specific to the development of manuals for the business process(es) and/ or managing Audit(s);
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is essential. Preference would be given to those who have an in-depth knowledge of operating and managing financial modules in any sort of ERP system like Microsoft Dynamics etc.
Candidates who are willing to be a part of fast growing mid-sized accountancy and consultancy firm should apply with their detailed resume along with passport-sized colored photographs in response to this advertise latest by 20-February-2020.
Preference will always be given to those candidates who have completed their articleship from one of the big four C.A firms within Pakistan along with an experience of up to three (03) years in Manager Audit and Assurance role.
- Managing a diverse client portfolio on behalf of the Company. This will involve managing client relationships and a team of Auditors at various levels of experience and qualification.
- Managing multiple deadlines and relationships, both internally and externally, with staff, managers, directors, and clients, highlighting Audit issues and risks and ensuring all queries are dealt with through the team.
- Create well-written and meaningful deliverables that provide insightful recommendations for business and technology process improvements.
- Responsibility for managing the smooth running of all aspects of the Audit process, ensuring Audit files are reviewed and completed to an exceptionally high standard within required deadlines.
- Managing the delivery of other accounting/advisory services to client companies as required.
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/ economic developments and their impact on the client.
- Achieve growth by understanding the firm and its services lines and actively assessing/ presenting ways to apply knowledge and services.