This job is responsible for the overall planning and supervision of all activities related to inventory planning and procurement to ensure smooth and timely supply of parts to meet customer demands aligned with the business unit capacity, working capital and service goals/ objectives.
1. Assist SM - MPC in updating price trend for all items i.e. Raw Materials, Chemicals & V-V Components as these prices are received in particular format for eg.FOB & C&F terms which are classified part wise as per company’s requirement.
2. On the basis of Stock Sheets received from MMIS every month, DM makes the required Rundowns keeping in record all the pipeline shipments and dispatches till cut-off month.
3. By using ‘’Stock Analysis Report’’ generated by MMIS, Segregate the stock position of all Raw Materials available in Fresh and Process form required for further planning and ordering by SM – MPC.
4. Transform projections received from vendors as per the requirement of planning format designed by SM - MPC
5. Transform the orders and forecasts item wise as planned and made by SM - MPC in suppliers ordering format by DM.
6. Carry out final checks of P.I, received & IOR balance before opening of L/Cs.
7. Entre new order in MIS to generates graphical position of all items showing their respective opening stocks, pipeline shipments and last order placed.
8. Transfer details of all weekly shipments into rundowns and analyze the position with SM - MPC for any short fall, if occurring and subsequently send email to supplier for counter measure.
9. Under supervision of SM - MPC,keep track all new developments viz-a-viz ordering and proper filing with copies of P.I’s for necessary change in up-coming I.O.R.
10. Check the position with actual PRAL balances in Custom authorities.
11. Makes reconciliation for further intimation to CEO for necessary counter measure in future for all those items whose balances are exhausted.
12. To maintain a thorough follow up of all matters related to new up-coming models & minor model change viz-a-viz coordinating with PD, plants management and supplier must be effectively carried out.
13. Coordinate matter related to local procurement are with purchasers for timely deliveries against best negotiated rates.
14. Ensures that MRN of all items/materials sent on floor must be furnished on time & simultaneously cater for any shortages reported.
Conducts weekly meeting down the hierarchy with all members of Material Planning & Commercial Department to ensure smooth working and all follow-ups on time with written report to SM – MPC.