This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Provide overall guidance to develop and operationalize MIS for all programs
• Ensure collection, compilation and analysis of data for projects (based on organizations internal indicators as well as on the indicators agreed with the external partners)
• Track progress under each scheme/ project through continuous monitoring of all the projects against the commitments with the donors and other external partners.
• Ensure development of high quality reports and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, annual and other need based reports for various projects
• Conduct various surveys including base line surveys, midterm surveys, end of term surveys, KAP surveys
• Conduct project evaluations for all the projects including: development of methodology, tools and detailed plans for the evaluation studies, development of TORs for the consultant whenever needed, data analysis and report writing
• Development of success stories, case studies, need assessment surveys and impact studies
• Facilitate development of M&E tools and reporting systems in consultation with M&E team and relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the programme staff in the designing and implementation of M&E and information management training for field/ regional offices staff.
• Conduct participatory assessments of the different field activities of the project, by promoting meaningful participation at the community level.
• Ensure timely and accurate data entry of all MIS related data for the project.
• Extend co-operation and support to partner agencies, in the implementation of baseline, midterm and end term surveys.
• Take proactive role in design and integration of M & E tools to MIS/ Monitoring system in placeRequired qualification/ experience: Postgraduate degree in Information Technology/ Information System Management, Social Sciences and Statistics. Candidates with postgraduate qualification may also apply but it is desirable to have a postgraduate diploma in IT with at least 5 years of post-qualification professional experience in M&E systems, and management of project MIS.