This job is responsible for the overall production planning of HUB Unit including material processing of
both the plants.
The job holder is also responsible to ensure the proper implementation of FIFO Inventory Management
1. Ensure proper arrangements of material to molding department as per procedure (Both plants).
2. Manage and supervise all crushing and mixing activities as per the requirement.
3. Manage the PMC Store, also monitoring the FIFO implementation and quality of material.
4. Prepare/set daily planning for raw material issuance.
5. Analyze daily/monthly material issuance and consumption.
6. Prepare P.O, MRN, MSN, GRIR of material purchased in MMIS.
7. Coordinate with administration department for worker problems.
8. To perform any other responsibility assigned by the H.O.D.
9. Responsible for compliance of company policies and objectives.
10. Ensure compliance of HSE requirements.
11. Prepare abnormal rejection both plants.
12. Prepare material efficiency report.
Technical Competence Required:
Strong understanding of manufacturing methodologies &
terminology for managing Quality, Cost, and Delivery objectives.
Strong Understanding of Supply Chain Management
Understanding of 5S organizational method.
Strong understanding of SQE, CQE and Quality Systems
(ISO / Kaizen / 5S /QCC /) activities
Knowledge of ISO / TS 16949