Security Manager Role:
The Security Manager will be responsible of security management systems, incident response, investigations, office security systems, travel risk programs and creating safety & security protocols and procedures. The incumbent should have excellent contacts in security industry, especially with law enforcement authorities. Demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills.
• To carry out risk assessment and prepare security plans.
• Effective monitoring and control of Security Operations at site and corporate Office.
• To safeguard properties as specified by management, by patrolling these areas at prescribed intervals and physically checking individual areas.
• To protect the property of against fire, theft, wastage and damage by any means.
• Actively supporting the operations by collecting, analyzing and sharing security intelligence and assessments.
• To assist in the detection and prevention of irregularities against organization’s interests.
• To render all proper assistance to all in any emergency.
• Create and maintain a security network, including local entities, peers, government representatives and all stake holders.
• Monitor and guide the performance of the local security provider.
• Take regular part in business meetings and liaise with the different entities in order to learn and improve the need for security support as well as to share intelligence on security trends.
• Delivering annual plans and leads implementation of security objectives within the respective organization in alignment with sustainability strategy.
• Reviewing and leading incident investigations. Ensuring root-cause analysis and corrective actions are identified and implemented.
Competencies and Skills:
• Strong vigilance and Agility
• Strong Planning & Organizing skills
• Proficient in MS Office Qualification:
• Preferably Masters from a reputed institute with certifications in security and fire and safety
• Recently Retired Brigadier
• Must have knowledge of security management and operations.
• Good analytical skills and stable/calm demeanor
• Demonstrates capacity to work under pressure/stress
• Sufficient personal character to engender a compliant security environment with international and national staffs.
• Demonstrates capacity to work in a team and work in a collaborative manner with the rest of the project team
• Ability to manage third party security contracts.
• Ability to handle difficult and even dangerous situations rationally and with a cool head
• Fluency in both written and oral English and Urdu is essential.
• Ability to effectively use general office use computer programs and presentations
• Excellent understanding of communication equipment usage.