The candidate must have command on kevlar shirts, jeans, Hoodies and polo shirts. (Men, Women, and Kids), towels, experience in terms of manufacturing, product management, quality assurance, negotiation with vendors and suppliers, client dealing, cost/valuation and procurement within the garments manufacturing industry.
Share your profiles at earliest.
This position is Karachi based Job
- Must be a Team Player.
- English proficiency is a Must.
- Having Strong communication skills.
you will be responsible for:
- Helping to design Socks & Knitwear innovations, towel, Denim from concept to finished product, under the direction of the Design Director
- Designing and communicating across all men, women’s & children categories to create cohesive Socks, Denim Knitwear looks and stories.
- Contributing to seasonal creative strategy for products, innovations and line segments.
- Clearly communicating changes to ensure the timely completion of each project.
- Working with members in design, development, and product management to ensure feasibility of designs, meeting price points, merchandising needs and product creation timelines
- Communicating and presenting design concepts to various internal and external audiences
- Providing design support for the design team as needed outside of the assigned collection product load.
- Proactively following the execution of all product details including construction details, color, form, style, detail, fit performance, graphic application, fabric development, trim development, connection to other category looks, etc.
- Leveraging excellent knowledge and practice in all phases of product execution; sharing knowledge and advancement with others.
- Managing the maintenance of all Socks & Knitwear team design tools, libraries, and spaces proactively.
- Motivating and developing talent on team and beyond.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Supply Chain, Procurement or related field.
- Thorough understanding of all merchandising aspects and process flow.
- Hands-on knowledge of costing.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
Experience: 05 years (Required)
Education: Min. Bachelor’s
Gender: Male only
Job Type: Full-time