As an Admin Associate you will be the first point of contact for the employees responsible to facilitate the staff members and resolve their ongoing Admin related issues of Head Office or at other locations as and when required basis.
To be successful in this role you should be a people person and possess excellent Interpersonal skills, Negotiation Skills and Time Management skills.
Some of your job responsibilities would be as under but not limited to :
- To run the smooth Admin Operations of Head Office with minimal Supervision.
- To ensure that the office supplies and utilities are available all the time.
- To ensure that the Utility Bills and Cell phone bills of staff are paid on time with proper record keeping
- To handle the repair and maintenance work of head office
- Responsible for Housekeeping ,Cleanliness and maintain the standard of proper Hygiene in the office
- Maintains records, prepare reports and composes correspondence relative to the work and present for management review.
- To maintain company Assets and ensure that they are maintained well with proper record keeping
- To maintain and Negotiates the Vendor’s SLA’s and keep them up to date.
- To check, inspect, prepare and keep month-wise record of Log sheets of company vehicles and make sure that Log sheets are being filled properly
- To monitor and control the admin expenses within the budgetary provisions
- To ensure all office consumables including stationary are available for office use
- Market Visits to collect /quotes petty purchase items as and when required
- Monitoring and administration of computer systems including printers.
- Any other task as assigned by Line Manager.