Our Ideal Candidate:
- BE - Electrical/ Bcom/ Bachelors - IT
- Excellent People Management Skills
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- Natural Problem Solver & willing to initiate and lead in unpredictable circumstances
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Time Management & Attention to Detail
- Result & Target Oriented Individual
- Excellent Technical & Non-Technical Knowledge
- Critical Thinker
- Strong Work Ethics
- Culture Agile
- Tech Savvy
- Good IT Skills
- 6 years of total experience out of which 2 years in the same role in medium sized organization managing team.
- To Organize, Oversee & Supervise day to day operations of the administration department and manage admin team members.
- Responsible for a diverse range of Administration & General Services functions which include (Procurement, Housekeeping, Petty Cash Management, Travel Management, Repair & maintenance of major & minor nature etc., Safety & Security etc.).
- To review, develop & improve administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- To control administrative expenses & set budget to procure general items and ensure that the office supplies & utilities are available all the time.
- To organize corporate events, engagement activities, meetings & conferences at all locations.
- Maintain records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence related to the work.
- To maintain company assets vehicles, equipment s', furniture & fixture, appliances and ensure they are maintained well.
- Strong liaison between Company Govt. Departments, Agencies & Vendors.
- To forecast Administrative Staff needs and develop them for the future role.
- To renew all Contractual agreements & keep them up to date.
- To maintain all local software & hardware licensing.
- To maintain company's IT network.
- Monitor Servers & Security Systems.
Benefits: Leave Encashment, Medical, Bonus, B2B Discount prices, & Leaves.