Responsible for making professional skillful presentations to targeted doctors of his assigned territory. Required to ensure adequate knowledge of his products and their competition. Prepares doctors/stores/stockiest contact records list and maintains all call records accordingly. Prepares his weekly and monthly call plans and submits for approval to his ASM. Submits his call reports on the prescribed forms to his ASM as per the prescribed scheduled.
1. Representative is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, and stores/stockiest within an assigned territory.
2. Makes professional presentations using selling skills to listed doctors on the approved indications of MHP products with a view to increase prescriptions and sales.
3. Submits reports regarding calls made to doctors and stores/stockiest to his Area Sales Manager on the prescribed forms.
4. Follows the approved tour program, makes planned calls accordingly and presents the coverage in scheduled meetings.
5. Arranges Product Group Meetings with the doctors to discuss one or two products in detail.
6. Updates knowledge on competitive products. Collects and reports information on promotional and marketing moves of the competition. Provides periodic feedback to his manager and the marketing group on his own promotional activities.
7. Coordinates with distributors/Stockiest for desired stock availability of his products with the stores and clinics.
8. Follows the plans to achieve objectives assigned for increased prescription flow from identified doctors and reports his findings periodically to his Area Sales Manager.
9. Forwards technical queries raised by his doctors to the Marketing Department for clarification with intimation to the Area Sales Manager.
10. Ensures proper dressing, maintenance of records, detailing kit and vehicle.
11. Submits his expenses and leave plans as per the deadlines
12. Responsibly provide information about competitive activities observed by him in his area to ASM, DM and Marketing