· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist. Having experience with AdWords is a plus.
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of Social Media Advertising and Search Engine Advertising.
· Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Fluency in English