We are an fashion startup company operating in the e-Commerce space. Our first collection entitled ‘Inauguration’ was shown at the PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week 2017.
We are now looking to expand our team and are in need of persons with a background in fashion to help manage the department. While the exact nature of job is ever-evolving, the incumbents would be responsible for the following:
1) Carrying out design and trends research;
2) Managing sampling of new designs (R&D) & liaising with the patterns team;
3) Finalizing garments selection including fit-checks on models;
4) Sourcing of fabric, trims, & accessories;
5) Time & capacity planning for cutting, sewing, & finishing;
6) Coordinating shoots with vendors;
7) Help with styling;
8) Ensuring collections adequately portrayed on website / social media / 3rd party sites;
9) Help in answering customer queries which are fashion-related (sizing, material, styling, etc).
All of the above activities require the incumbents to be meticulous at planning, & with a great eye for detail (color, cuts, current trends).
If you are not a fashion / textile-related graduate, you must demonstrate the ability to the job, either via prior work experience, or through a stellar portfolio.
We look forward to welcoming you in our March family.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading your application.
March Clothing is a fashion platform of March Design (SM Group). The company is housed in an existing large factory in SITE Karachi. March Design is a design concern that covers the segments, of home, fashion, and digital. It is based in the industrial hub of SITE Karachi. The company produces/impor ...Read More