An "Office Assistant", Male or Female is required to report to the managing director. Main tasks will include the following:
• Facilitate the performance of the managing director.
• Draft emails and letters. Communicate with clients that are abroad.
• Manage daily office routines. Act as PS to the managing director
• Devise and maintain office systems. Organize documents and electronic information.
• Attend meetings, take minutes and follow up on actions resulting from meetings.
• Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
• All other tasks assigned by the Managing Director.
The applicant will be trained and taught how to perform all the above tasks and duties.