MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Act as a marketing consultant to bring attention and solutions to the organizational priorities.
- Prepare & share monthly progress report as per set timelines.
- Assist the project lead in smooth implementation of Marketing and Communication activities
- Develop social media engagement (including Facebook and Instagram) – updating on a daily basis
- Coordinate with Central lead and Project lead to identify reputed and reliable vendors for electronic and print media and oversee the quality of their work and ensure timely availability of material.
- Promoting the work of Hashoo Foundation at the national and international levels.
- Perform functions of media department i.e., event coverage, electronic & press releases
- Any other task assigned by the project supervisor
- Plan and conduct marketing research for identification of potential customers of health safety products
- Responsible to carry out competitor analysis and market intelligence
- Develop data base of potential market vendors and coordinate with Project lead to market the customized/tailor-made training.
- Develop & implement the social marketing campaigns for COVID-19 response business models
- Reporting to Project Coordinator regarding the market linkages developed
- Designing, development & execution of marketing plan to promote the approved training.
- Prepare marketing plan & financial budget to achieve the desired outcome.
- Play a key role in developing market linkages for beneficiaries of the organization
- Keep close coordination with project team for smooth implementation of project communication activities
- Coordinate the appearance on print & electronic materials such as flyers, brochures, leaflets etc.
- Promoting the good work of Hashoo Foundation at local, regional & national levels.
- Assist Project Coordinator in project coverage
- Work on development of website to market the training among masses
- Collect information from relevant stake holders to manage and update the official website in consultation with communication lead and project coordinator to ensure consistency of the materials.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors degree in media communication, marketing, or IT related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of media, designing, communication or marketing
- Experience in videography, photography, and graphic designing
- Able to write articles, features, press releases and reports
- Ability to work in open markets
- Good communication skills