We are a full-service consulting practice that helps microbusinesses succeed. In addition to helping them secure funding for their businesses, we also build their personal and business credit, as well as provide marketing services. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who can help us help our clients.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans for our clients in various verticles, with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to clients, internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree a plus) in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy