Quality Resource a Multinational Digital Marketing Firm is Looking for the Junior SEO Link builder Candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Be comfortable in developing a wide range of ethical and targeted backlinks
2. Be confident with a wide selection of link building methods that generate a natural topography
3. Be familiar with Basic SEO Tools.
4. Look to develop and extend the business’s current link building strategies with a brand core focus
5. Strengthen the link building campaign, through such strategies as the optimization of internal editorial content, social media signals and public relations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. At least 2 years’ experience of link building (organic) ideally as part of an in-house team or agent/ client setting.
2. Have an understanding of different link types, and which to target for a project.
3. Understanding of HTML and on-page SEO in line with the position / working with SEO stakeholders.
4. Ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns.
5. Understand algorithm changes and adapt requirements to ensure continued measurable deliver.
6. Having a good know how of Coral draw and Adobe Photoshop.
Job Type: Full-time