As a successful Corporate Sales Executive, you will be expected to generate Sales through outbound phone calls, and sales appointments. You will be implementing sales strategies that ultimately grow revenue for the company.
- Participate in sales planning and execution strategies, including but not limited to direct sales calls, appointments, networking, and database maintenance
- The Corporate Account Representatives will develop new customers from referrals, prospecting lists and cold calls
- Generate new leads and maintain the ability to close sales in both an internal and external sales environment
- Provide Customer Service to existing Advertising accounts by visiting with the accounts throughout the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact
- Communicate effectively over the phone and in-person
- Handle many tasks simultaneously
- Set Appointments over the phone with CEO's, Presidents, Marketing Directors or other company decision-makers with a goal of 8 appointments per week
- Deliver the sales presentations (that you will be taught) on appointments with company decision-makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Professional history of customer-oriented activity
- Bottom line and results-oriented
- Aptitude to learn new skills and implement strategies
- Ability to participate in a strategic setting
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- History of working with people
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
Bachelor’s Degree 3+ Years of Sports Sales experience (Corporate Sales Preferred)