Duties and Area of Interal Auditor:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Coordinate taxation management with tax consultant/local authorities for annual consolidated reporting and all other tax related issues.
- Any other task assigned by the project leader Coordination and support for preparation of budgets for new project proposals.
- Visits to Partner offices and coordination as per Country Office requirements
Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word; Excel; accounting software’s; payroll systems.
- Experience in Supervising the staff is desirable
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English and Urdu (mandatory)
- Experience in developing budgets, tracking budget expenses, accounting, reporting and coordination skills are highly desirable.
Bookkeeping, Voucher Management, Planning Budgeting & Forecasting, Payroll Processing, Continuous Controls Monitoring.