Inventory Control Officer job required adequate knowledge of Warehousing and MIS (Management Information System) and to oversee and participate in the shipping, receiving, storing and issuing of goods.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of materials and space utilization at Store.
- Ensure proper issuance of material as per users demand and allocation if given.
- Ensure all the postings done on system/cards on daily Basis and record of Backlog maintained with proper justifications
- Check & reconcile all the postings made in the MIS on daily basis.
- Monitors and reports on out of stock goods to the Manager.
- Ensures that perpetual and annual inventory stocks are accurately counted and scanned.
- Ensures that monthly stock status reports are submitted to the respective Manager reflecting the accurate physical stock at the Store.
- Ensure work place health and safety environment.
- Ensure timely processing of under warranty materials.
- Cycle count procedure to be adopted at Store level, with each stock item covered in a month Any other related assignment given by Manager.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Judgment & decision-making skills
- Leadership & Team building skills
- Presentation and Reporting skills
- Time management skills
- Customer Focus & Result Oriented skills