We are looking for an effective Incharge Warehouse to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
He will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, he should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotes, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of materials and space utilization at Store.
- Ensure proper issuance of material as per users demand and allocation if given.
- Ensure all the postings done on system/cards on daily Basis and record of Backlog maintained with proper justifications
- Check & reconcile all the postings made in the MIS on daily basis.Monitors and reports on out of stock goods.
- Ensures that perpetual and annual inventory stocks are accurately counted and scanned.
- Ensures that monthly stock status reports are submitted to the respective reflecting the accurate physical stock at the Store.
- Ensure work place health and safety environment.Ensure timely processing of under warranty materials.
- Cycle count procedure to be adopted at Store level, with each stock item covered in a month
- Any other related assignment given.
- Maintaining vehicles for deliveries.Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Pakistan Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Utilizing tracking systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.