We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing executive to sell Commercial Printing to our Customers.
You will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, acquainting the customer to the Printing plant. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job. The marketing representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities, a high-level understanding of business and marketing and a good working knowledge of print and cross media as sources of effective marketing and communication.
Duties And Responsibilities:
* Market company products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the sales manager to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
* Offers technical advice, answers questions, arranges plant visits, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customers’ printing business and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase of printing.
* Assists and presents the quote and/or proof to the customer in a professional manner, answering any questions or potential problems and communicating any changes or additional delays.
* Learns and keeps abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by Maryah Printers and its competitors, trends in the printing industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
* Resolves questions about orders to meet full customer expectations in the most economical manner for the company and reports customer needs, concerns and complaints to the appropriate persons with the company.
* Learns and keeps abreast of every customer’s financial condition. Supplies credit applications to prospective customer, and brings new accounts to the attention of the financial administrator to assure proper payment for products and services.
* Maintains files with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
* Learns and keeps abreast of billing so that extra charges for alterations, additional quantity, special shipment costs, etc., are on the completed job jacket for billing.
Maryah Printers was founded in 1989 in Islamabad, Pakistan on the principles that committed quality of service and advancement of printing technology in Pakistan. Over the years, we have diversified our portfolio of services, providing the latest solutions in digital media, corporate branding, offs ...Read More