We have multiple positions for a small Pakistani restaurant in Abu Dhabi. ONLY apply if you are experienced in the following:
Please carefully read the job description and the note in the end.
Assistant Chef (3 people needed)
1. Preparing Biryani, Haleem, Nihari, Paaye, Karahi and Chinese dishes from start to finish
2. You can work on your own without much help from assistants
3. You have experience of working in a mid to large sized restaurant
4. You are willing to travel and work in Abu Dhabi, UAE for at least 2-years without leave (other than emergency)
5. You can work in a tough and competitive environment.
Roti / Naan Specialist (2 people needed)
1. You should be very experienced in all types of roti, naan, parathas and puri making
2. You should know everything from start to finish including making different types of dough, preparing tandoors and making fresh naans / rotis / chapatis
3. You should be ready to work in a tough and challenging environment
Barbecue Specialist: (2 people needed)
1. You should be specialist in all types of bbq including chicken boti, mutton boti, chicken seekh kabab, mutton seekh kabab, chicken tikka, mutton tikka, malai boti, kastori boti, reshmi kabab, bihari boti etc.
2. You should know everything from start to finish including ingredients management, preparation, marination
3. You should be ready to work in a very challenging environment
Waiter (4 positions):
1. Must at least have 5 years of experience in working in a 3-4 star hotel restaurant
2. Must be very friendly to customers and should be able to handle automatic cash machines
3. Must be able to speak very good English (if you can't speak English, please do not apply).
4. Must know the tactics to handle demanding customers, must be adept with POS systems
Living in Abu Dhabi, Benefits and Amenities:
1. You live and work in a safe, thriving environment
2. You are provided free healthcare benefits
3. You are provided free food and tea (twice a day)
4. You are provided free air conditioned accommodation very close to the restaurant
On selection, you will need to travel on a 30-day visit visa and ticket (on your own expense) to come and demonstrate your skills. If you are selected, you will pay for your visa (PKR 120,000 - 175,000) and you will be given permanent residency in UAE after becoming an employee of the restaurant.