Mashkraft is looking for energetic and proactive Mobile App Developer to join its Team.
- Proficient with Hybrid Apps and Android Native development
- Experienced with Android SDK and Android Studio
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with React Native, Android, XML, JSON, HTML and jQuery.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding of Android's design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Familiarity with other hybrid mobile technologies will be a big plus
- Serve as lead coder under guidance from the team lead for the mobile application. - Participate in product specifications through rapid iterative prototyping and U/I simulations in code with live data.
- Work with Creative Designers and UX specialists to make interfaces appealing, and usable
- Work with QA and product to design integration and usability test plans. - Work with the architecture team to ensure scalable, reliable implementations.
- Create testable, clean code, document code, troubleshoot; participate in code reviews and optimize front-end performance.
- Must have 2 years of experience developing Android applications in a professional work environment.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate.
We are a Canadian based company serving clients across Europe, North America and the Far East. Our service spectrum ranges from the Automotive Industry to the Financial Sector. Here at Mashkraft, you will have the opportunity to work with a young and energetic talented team. We follow a non-hierarchial structure with a strong focus on execution and delivery. Being part of an exponentially growing company, you will get exposure to all aspects of our business and generate impact proportionally to your ability.