Mashkraft is looking to enhance its team with a good and talented Project Manager who can think out of the box and provide effective solutions. A candidate who has experience managing software teams can apply.
Note: Don't Apply if you do not have Software House experience and if you have not worked on Agile methodologies.
Desired Experience & Qualities
- An ideal candidate must be capable of demonstrating excellent technical skills.
- 3+ years of experience architectural design of large-scale, highly reliable, and highly available Web-based applications.
- Familiar with Software Product Life Cycle and different software development methodologies.
- Technically guide the team.
- Be Scrum Master for the team, be able to help the team to achieve sprint goals, remove obstacles and guide team to follow best scrum practices.
- Work with Client to maintain a healthy backlog. Run all scrum meeting including Planning, Daily stand up, retrospectives, and reviews.
- Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and cost targets based on project requirements and business needs.
- Strong understanding of different web and mobile technologies and databases.
- Proven project management skills to manage the build and / or implementation of several key organizational technology capabilities, including Agile methodologies
- Make architectural decisions at the ground level.
- Develop the key infrastructure.
- Experience with acquisitions; both technical due diligence and integration of technologies.
- Develop a technological development plan that meets the needs of both the business and users with technical specifications, high level system architecture, wireframes, timeline, and budget.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (whether in-sourced or outsourced, including web application frameworks and the development stack) for delivering the company’s services.
- Be an intelligent, pragmatic contributor to strategic and financial decision making at the highest level.
We are a full-service offering firm specializing in mobile, cloud and web solutions. Our philosophy is simple – Turn complex, Data - Rich ideas into simple, customizable and scalable solutions. Our team has years of experience in mobile and web arena working for companies ranging from Fortune500 to tech startups.