Mashkraft is looking for energetic Software Quality Assurance Interns. Should be willing to proceed his/her career in the Software Quality Assurance field. You will be responsible for doing manual as well as automated testing. Females are encouraged to apply.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Executing test plans, reporting software bugs, reproducing problems reported by customers and verifying software bug fixes from development.
• The candidate must be an extremely bright, articulate, and accomplished problem solver, capable of troubleshooting complex software application problems.
• Familiarity with UI and Usability testing
• They must be able to provide both preventive actions to avoid similar future problems and to suggest innovative workarounds in order to resolve existing problems.
• Understanding of software development life cycles.
• Strong methodical, logical and analytical skills.
• Some experience in web application testing will be a plus.
• Should haveGood communication and writing skills
Note:- Females are encouraged to apply.
This is a paid THREE-months internship leading to a permanent job.
We are a full-service offering firm specializing in mobile, cloud and web solutions. Our philosophy is simple – Turn complex, Data-Rich ideas into simple, customizable and scalable solutions. Our team has years of experience in the mobile and web arena working for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to tech startups.
Mashkraft is a technology offering firm specializing in mobility solutions, web apps and eCommerce products.