Mashkraft is looking for Innovative and Result-Oriented individual for the position of "UX/UI Designer "with excellent creative skills to join our team.
- Skilled with design programs and tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, InVision, Fireworks.
- Knowledge of usability testing principles.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
- Ability to create a user experience and user interface design that is consistent with the product specifications and facilitates user workflow.
- Demonstrated creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail such as would be contained in a professional portfolio of successful UX projects.
- Create compelling designs for Web & Mobile applications
- Simplify user interfaces to significantly enhance UX.
- Convert designs to HTML / CSS for Web, XIB for iOS and XML for Android or other technology based representations.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Possess superior UI skills & be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, & functional user interfaces.
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards and screen flows to be used throughout the SDLC by Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and Technical Publications.
We are a full-service offering firm specializing in mobile, cloud and web solutions. Our philosophy is simple – Turn complex, Data - Rich ideas into simple, customizable and scalable solutions. Our team has years of experience in mobile and web arena working for companies ranging from Fortune500 to tech startups.