As a pharmacist you will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
The goal is to ensure effective medication use and become the people’s trusted ally against health issues. That way you can deliver maximum value to both the pharmacy and society.
· Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
· Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
· Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
· Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
· Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
· Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
· Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
· Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
· Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
· Valid license to practice the profession
· Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
· Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
· Good organizing skills
· Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
· Integrity and compassion