We are looking for a Senior eCommerce Developer responsible for managing back-end and front-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
· Conception, development and implementation of E-Commerce platforms, web applications and web services.
· Implement and Integrate complete online payment solutions.
· Integration of user-facing elements involved in front-end.
· Sound knowledge of back-end best practices and implementation.
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
· Development of Software modules to solve real industrial problem for Market.
· Specification and development of interfaces, e.g. REST-APIs.
· Contribution to the design and development solutions in agile, interdisciplinary and distributed teams.
· Consultation and close cooperation with Digital Marketers, UI/UX designers and developers. Evaluation of frameworks, tools and services.
· Should also be comfortable working on Linux (ability to SSH, view logs, etc).
· Quick and efficient with the task assigned and able to meet deadlines.
· Work as a team leader / team player, attend meetings, discuss project details, propose creative solutions to problems.
· Studies or training in the field of computer science, Software Engineering, media informatics or similar subject area.
· Should have good communication skills and able to go through project requirements and understand written documentation and implement the code logic as per given instructions.
· Good knowledge of relational databases, ORM and ERP systems.
· Must have: Knowledge or working experience with online payment integration.
· Must have: Understanding of open source platform like Shopware, Magento, PrestaShop, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, LifeRay or Typo3.
· Must have: experience in other programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, Perl, Swift or C#.
· Sound knowledge of English language is a must have.