About the Company:
MateebTech is a professional SAAS based Software Company. Our aim is to develop one of a kind wholesale e-commerce solution, along with an inventory management system, to give the wholesale world a new look. And we are continuously working on it. SeeBiz is an online platform that facilitates the B2B Wholesale business. SeeBiz believes in easy business techniques. Through our social networking system, we connect all kinds of businesses on screens.
Our purpose is to facilitate small businesses to grow and developed businesses to expand their area. SeeBiz offers free registration to facilitate our customers with commendable administrations.
An Ideal Candidate Must have:
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- 2+ years of experience in automation scripting
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, SCRUM, and Agile Testing Life Cycles
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA will be preferable)
- Keen towards programing languages and code reviews
- Ability to understand Software Design Specifications
- Ability to create boundary value, positive, and negative test case
What We expect from this position:
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the web development team.
- Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Collaborate with other members of the web development team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Evaluate testing needs and develop Quality Assurance/Test plans based on requirements
- Work cross-functionally in Agile/Scrum environment along with Product Management and Development to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Design and create suitable testing environments and test methodologies
- Ensure end-to-end testing and sign off on the ship-ready products and features
- Automate tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Assist and guide junior Quality Assurance Engineers of the team and serve as a mentor for them. Leading the QA team in designing and improving QA test procedures.