Are you an experienced Linux Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are able to maintain positive attitude even when everything goes wrong, if you are detail-oriented and self-motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Linux Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure.
Linux Administrator Job Description:
• Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
• Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
• Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
• Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
• Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
Linux Administrator qualifications and requirements
• Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for (x) year(s)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
• IN depth knowledge of Linux: Red Hat, Centos, Debian, etc.
• Hands on experience with MySQL and/or Maria DB
• Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
• Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
• Strong problem solving and communication.
Maven Solutions offers a unique combination of e-business strategy, creative web design and application expertise when developing solutions for our clientele. We have applied a proven methodology that has helped our customers achieve the maximum productivity in their business processes.