· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Experience with data structure libraries
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end packaging tools.
· Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
· Significant PHP/Python experience, including experience building object-oriented applications in PHP/Python
· Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks.
· Should have experience of working with top-rated business applications.
· Solid experience using PHP/Python to create and consume web services and/or other experience implementing data integrations.
· A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
· Good knowledge of Mysql database.
· Manages multiple client projects with timely deadlines.
· Research and development of plug-ins and add-on products.
· 3-4 plus years of web development experience including Python, and PHP development.
Maven Solutions offers a unique combination of e-business strategy, creative web design and application expertise when developing solutions for our clientele. We have applied a proven methodology that has helped our customers achieve the maximum productivity in their business processes.