Our Company is looking for a React Native developer interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. This position will also involve identifying opportunities to leverage toolkits to create a better experience for our employees and customers. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.DESIRED QUALITIES
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently & excellent team player.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platform
- Experience with mobile UI/UX patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Working experience in iOS or Android development
- Have published one or more iOS or Android apps.
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android studio, Expo
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, SonarQube
- React.js experience preferred
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle