• Prepare Proposals
• Manage Databases
• Provide Customer Service
• Oversee Bid Pricing
Bid Officer Skills
• Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Obtaining proposal management experience
• Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
• Having extensive sales experience
• Possessing experience interacting with executive-level staff
• Showing an understanding of the bid process
• Experience securing large contracts
• Industry-specific knowledge and background
• Knowledge of document management methods
A bid officer is an executive sales role within an organization, responsible for managing bids generally in response to request for proposals (RFPs) from customers, but also as proactive pursuits for business. Bid managers orchestrate the creation of the solution and proposal as ‘Bid Project Officer’ ensuring compliance with customer requirements while highlighting company value proposition.
What does tender management include?
• Analyzing the requirements within the ITT.
• Designing a solution that meets these requirements.
• Managing the staff that will write the tender.
• Developing a compelling proposal that will meet the requirements and stand out from other bids.
• Producing a pricing structure that will win the bid as well as produce a profit by the end of the project.
• Minimizing risk and maximizing the impact of the tender.
• Sticking to tight deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs15,000to Rs20,000.00 /month
• Bidding and Tender Management: 1 year (Preferred)