• The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, launching, and managing strategies, tactics and marketing programs designed to meet growth, revenue, churn and brand health.
• Author comprehensive and focused creative briefs for complex products.
• Synthesize and evaluate commissioned research/analytics to optimize positioning and track communication performance.
• Monitor, evaluate and understand innovative marketing activity within our industry and best in class.
• Understand influencer marketing and how to reach micro-segments as well as broader targets.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communications skills require.
• Understands telecommunications fundamentals, architecture, drivers, and industry players
• Understands business case development and analysis
• Ability to multi-task (advance and prioritize many projects simultaneously), work independently and as an effective team member
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, complete important time sensitive tasks, adapt quickly to last minute changes and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to create and work in a team environment