- Job responsibilities will include Ad posting, screening, conducting two rounds of interview, scheduling their interview with our client.
- Preparing Recruiting Log, New Hire Package draft with complete details with respect to Vendor and client as well.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and standards to continuously improve departmental efficiency.
- Ensure client/candidate follow-up all the time
- Handle client/candidate needs and requirements
- Respond to client/candidate inquiries and resolve
- Strong commitment towards learning and motivated to grow into the Sr. Ops Associate role
- Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Must be flexible to work in night shifts
- Excellent communication skills
Timings are 06:30/05:30 pm to 03:30/02:30 am (Monday to Friday)
This is only an on-location/office based job
After the 6 weeks internship-we will offer you the Full time job with salary-uncapped bonus/Transportation/Transportation allowance and access to our US Training program