Candidate will be responsible for evaluating and executing assessment strategies requiring:
· Data management including parsing, sanitizing, & restructuring data from various sources and combining them into specific formats.
· Analysis of data to provide actionable insights.
· Use of MS Excel to create remarkable formulas and graphical representation.
· Collection of metrics to assess program effectiveness as it relates to both individual/team performance and the overall fulfillment of defined objectives.
· Writing of reports and presentations appropriate for a lay audience.
· Collect and synthesize qualitative vignettes that provide support for data interpretations.
· Employ superior written/verbal communication to create meaningful stories by combining quantitative (e.g., correlation, trends over time) and qualitative data.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Excel and experience with PivotTables, formulas, creating/updating graphs.
- Must have 2+ year of experience in US Medical billing domain.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including the ability to understand and work with structured data in standard nonstandard delimited formats and provide preliminary error checking (e.g., ensure correct parsing, missing values, and valid data types).
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.