Candidate will be responsible for evaluating and executing assessment strategies requiring:
· Data management including parsing, sanitizing, & restructuring data from various sources and combining them into specific formats.
· Analysis of data to provide actionable insights.
· Use of MS Excel to create remarkable formulas and graphical representation.
· Collection of metrics to assess program effectiveness as it relates to both individual/team performance and the overall fulfillment of defined objectives.
· Writing of reports and presentations appropriate for a lay audience.
· Collect and synthesize qualitative vignettes that provide support for data interpretations.
· Employ superior written/verbal communication to create meaningful stories by combining quantitative (e.g., correlation, trends over time) and qualitative data.
MD Vision offers Certified Practice Management and EHR software exclusively designed to optimize the state of art healthcare experience. The company provides a complete suite of advanced technology, best in class partnerships and proven business processes that transform into greater efficiency for c ...Read More