Only American accent candidates are preferred for this position.
IT Helpdesk Support Specialist will provide effective technical assistance to our clients. The position is responsible for installing, upgrading and troubleshooting hardware and software systems. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. The candidate should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Creating users, security groups, computer accounts, and GPO policies in AD
- Creating users, security groups in Azure AD
- Creating email accounts in O365
- Troubleshoot O365 related issues
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Configure and Manage Layer 2 network switches
- Configure and Manage Wireless Access Points
- Troubleshoot network and wireless connectivity of corporate users
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Manage file servers and printer servers, handling of Outlook and Mailbox related issues
- Assist users in connecting Video conferencing applications such as Zoom, Webex, etc.
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions on remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Basic knowledge on Switch, Router and Firewall functionalities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering (or related technical discipline)
- 5 years of relevant experience in L2 technical customer support.
- Hands on expertise on Office 365, Active Directory, SharePoint, Cisco Meraki, Printix (Printer Management), MDM, Ninja RMM, Freshdesk, Basic POS Troubleshooting (Credit Card Terminals).
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment and provide weekend coverage, if needed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.