The IT Infrastructure Manager helps deliver our Microsoft cloud based solutions using Microsoft Azure and Office 365 environment. This role implements, monitors, and maintains Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
- Perform on managerial level to manage day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies e.g. Azure, Windows server, patching tools, server virtual machine sizing.
- Install, configure, administrate, manage, and support Azure compute instances, Azure Backup, Azure Storage Monitor, snapshot, Azure Storage and RMM-Ninja.
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Migrate all services from outsourced to offshore team. Take initiative from discovery and planning to execute the complete process.
- Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
- Prior experience working fast paced environment is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus.
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences/Information Technology
- 8+ Years working experience in IT Infrastructure domain, experience with US based company is desired
- Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE or similar)
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ103)
Knowledge and understanding of core Microsoft technologies and services including;
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Storage
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies and services;
- Microsoft O365
- Microsoft Teams